Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Khali the dwarf


Once upon a time in a small dwarf village in India there was a man called Khali.
 He was very very poor, he had no family at all.  One day when Khali was walking back
to his house then he found 50 dollars lying down on the path, once he picked it up he felt so
happy, he went to the market and bought a lamp a golden lamp.  He took it back home and
looked and stared at it for hours, then he rubbed it, then all of a sudden a genie showed out of
nowhere. Khali was so thrilled and excited so much, the genies name was Eazy he said,
 ''I will grant you three wishes''.  Khali was really excited he thought about alot of wishes.
So his first wish was, ''I wish I could be really rich'', so Eazy said, ''your first wish is granted''.  
 Then Khali said, ''I wish I could think of a wish'' Then Eazy ''said your second wish is granted''
After Khali said no no no.  Then he thought really really hard, then he said I got a wish. Then he said I
wish could have 1 million wishes.  Then Eazy said ''your third wish is granted'' in a thrilled voice.

 Then he lived in a rich house and a dwarf family. 


the end.
                     

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.