Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

My narrative introduction. Zombies at school.


It was horrible morning as I woke up.  I usually stayed by myself.  I could hear the raindrops as it dropped on top of the rooftop, as if it was raining like this since last year.  Then I realised I was late for school, the time was 9:03.  I aggressively sprinted to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I looked typical as usual.  Black hair sticking out, I kind of had little horns sticking out from my hair, I looked like a goat or something.  When I finished brushing my teeth I went to go put my uniform in a rush.  As I was finishing putting my jumper on I quickly put a apple, orange and a mandarin in my lunchbox.  I put my shoes on grabbed the umbrella and quickly walked my way of to Panmure Bridge School.  As I was walking I saw no one on the street, it was completely empty.


Here's a sneek peek of my narrative. I reckon I did good at my introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.