Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Netbook reflection 2013.

HOW HAS HAVING A NETBOOK CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET HELPED MY LEARNING THIS YEAR?



This year my netbook has helped me with lots of things I never knew about.  I have learnt many things from everyone in the class, especially my teachers. I have related and helped other this year by helping them when they needed help, like this year I helped a newby in this school post his first blog post. My friends have taught me and helped me by getting on a new site by searching on our google docs. I have also learnt about the earth (solid).  I have learnt numerous facts about rocks. I’ve learnt about magma, how it forms and where it comes from. I have been managing my self sometimes. I won’t lie, this year I have been distracted but sometimes not that much. For the past couple terms we had a class battle for sports. Room 7 vs Room 5. I have been participating and contributing with my fellow classmates. I have also learnt from some illustrators. They have helped me by being like a veteran at art and how to draw. I have also wrote a whole narrative. My teachers have helped me improve more on my writing and some of my struggling subjects. Like maths, the teacher showed me what quarter to is, I just knew quarter past but now I know o’clock, half past, quarter to and quarter past. These have all helped me by telling the time. This year I’ve learnt down to download firefox too from my friend. I found out that nearly most of the people that talk are the ones that can’t figure out the simplest instruction. I’ve also done this website called kiwi kids news, it about the current events that are going on now. My netbook has helped me by typing things instead of writing, it’s much quicker! This year I’ve learn how to share things on my document with people. For writing I have learnt how to make a narrative and a news report. My friends have also told me how to make a new account on your google. This netbook has helped me this year with taking things easy, I’m glad I know somethings from here as I move on to intermediate next year. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anthony,
I think that your netbook reflection is really detailed. I enjoyed reading how you have learnt and discovered new things this year by using your netbook.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.