Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

My holiday reading report.

Holiday Reading Report

On our final week at school the year seven and eights teachers told them to read three novels over the holidays as a challenge. We chose one Duffy Book, one library book and one random book. We had to do activities with our novels including take picture, design the cover and dress up as a character, then after put it on your blog.

In the holidays I read a book called The Hunger Games. This adventure book is set in the future in a place called Panem in North America.  It is about a girl named Katniss Everdeen. For my activity I decided to rewrite the ending of the story. I chose to rewrite the ending because I didn’t really like the original one. I decided to make Katniss kill Peeta so she could stay with her boyfriend.

The next book I read was named Dead Harry, it’s a mystery story. It is about a boy named Sam. His friend Harry has been murdered by someone. I wanted to draw another cover design for the book because the other cover doesn’t show Sam’s face. This book was set in New Zealand.

When I finished my activities I put my it on my blog, such as The Hunger Games and Dead Harry. I only completed half of the activity but I still did two, some people didn’t even bother to read. I thinked I’ve improved on my subjects and have gone up a level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.