Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

My worst mistake.

Worst Mistake

The worst mistake I ever did was when I dropped a bowl of M&M's when my mum just finished vacuuming. I was walking to the computer to listen to music and tripped over, I tried to keep the bowl balanced but it fell. My mum came to see what was going on. When she came to look at the mess I already knew I was in trouble.

She called my brother to get the wooden spoon. Soon my brother came with the spoon and I got a smack. Later on I had to pick and search for all the M&M’s that dropped earlier. After I picked it up I threw it in the bin. Now when I walk I search the floor before I trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written paragraph Anthony. I hope this has taught you to always look where you are going.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.