Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

When I was young - Onomatopoeia.

Splash! As my friend sinked into the water. I just had leaped off the diving board. I was at the pools with my friends. The pools were downtown and it was packed. People were jamming on the diving boards and heaps of people on the slide. We wanted to go on both but it was too full, we would be waiting for ages. Later we just decided to kick back and relax inside.


We had just jumped in the kiddies pool inside. It was very warm. We had some fun in there like playing touch, volleyball or rugby. We were bored as the fun started to go away. We decided to go outside because one, it was warm, a little bit too warm. And two it was boring with kids around us. So we went outside. It was freezing cold. As we were shivering in the ice cold water we noticed that the slide and diving board didn’t have that much people there.We straight away rushed out and went to the slide first.

When we finally got there I saw a long set of stairs. I was horrified, I climbed up and eventually made it. We slid down like snakes four times. Our final time on the slide, we all decided to go down together. Even though we would get into trouble it would be cool because it was our final time anyways. After we got a warning from the lifeguard. Later we walked over to the diving board. My friend went first then me. There were seven of us. My friend went first, he made it Splash! Then me. I didn’t want to jump because I could belly flop. But, as soon as I jumped the alarm went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.